Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Best of My Days

Yesterday I was able to sneak away from the craziness that is the holiday season and spend time with a few of my favorite people. This group of ladies have been such a blessing to my life that I cherish every time we can get together.
This year we met close to Christmas so I wanted to give them each a little something. When Ashley posted "the Best of My Days" on her blog as a free printable, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for.
Once printed and mounted on cardstock, all I had left to do was make them look cute.
Thankfully I have a pretty well stocked craft room to dig through. I found folded white paper doilies to use as the base. Then wrapped ribbon and strings around all of the whole thing. To finish them off I added a mini clothes pin and a cardstock letter to match their names.
It was so fun and simple, I am so glad Ashley posted these.
~ Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...